Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

SLEEPING IN A TENT


On Thursday night we had to sleep in our tents and wear our PJ’s. I heard strange noises in someones tent and it was our next door neighbour whispering. The teachers heard it as well so they came and took them outside to stay there for one minute.

‘Crunch crunch’, there were some kids having a snack in the middle of the night and it kept me awake. Luckily I had ear plugs in my bag and I had a peaceful and quite night.

It was shining outside as Miss King said “Rise and Shine Campers”, so I quickly put on my clothes
for doing jump jam in the hall. I had enjoyed my day sleeping in a tent with my friends.

3 comments:

  1. Nice I love your recount. I want to tell you how happy I am to be your friend. Hope you Have a good time

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I like your blog it is cool. I sleep with cavin and rockce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vaifoa,
    What a great start off with your recount i liked it.I hope to see more of your blog next time .

    ReplyDelete