Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Netbook Reflection 2013

Netbook Reflection 2013

Netbooks are really fun and a helpful thing. Its is a device that you can learn more things and have lots of fun on it. I love my netbook because I can go on maths whizz tutor and learn lots of maths. Sometimes we always have free time when we are done all of our work. It is really cool and exciting. Learning more things about netbooks is pretty awesome.


Frustration

The thing that frustrates me is when my netbook freezes. My netbook frustrates me because when i’m doing my work it just turns off. My other frustration is when you can’t use your mouse it stays where it was. It is really annoying when it freezes.


What would make it better ?

If my netbook freezes I will just turn it off and restart my netbook. When it turns off by itself I will restart it again.

How does school compare now vs before you had a netbook

Before we didn’t have netbooks was a hard thing. We used paper and pens. Using paper and pens wasn’t really exciting, it made my hands sore and tired. But now we have netbooks is really fun and learnable.

How could we use our netbook better ?


Using our netbooks feels cool. As we use our netbooks we learn heaps of different things. My favourite thing to learn about is Maths whizz. 








No comments:

Post a Comment