Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

The Three Little Pigs Retell

Once upon a time in a fancy nice house just like a mansion, there lived three little pigs with their mother having a nice time sitting upon a fireplace.But just then mother pig yelled “Get Out!,and go build your own houses.” The little pigs suddenly replied “Why?, then mother pig told them that they needed to go outside and build their own houses. She was getting mad as soon they went outside to find their perfect spot.

The 1st little pig decided to built his out out of little pieces of straws on a flat mountain side. “This will be a nice spot”,mumbled the 1st little pig. So then he had finished building his house and went inside. Just then crawling around in the bushes came out a big bad wolf. The big bad wolf went towards the 1st little pigs house and yelled, “Let me in, Let me in! The little pig replied not by the hair of my chinny chin chin.

“Then I will puff, then I will huff, then I will blow your house down”, grumbled the big bad wolf as the 1st little pigs house was blown down. The little pig ran to the 2nd little pigs house and went inside. The 2nd little pigs house was made out of wood. “Nothing could break my house down”, whispered the 2nd little pig. Then the big bad wolf came running back and mumbled, “Let me in,Let me in! But the 2nd little pig replied, “Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin.

“Then I will puff, then I will huff, then I will blow your house down”, the wolf anxiously yelled. Then the 2nd little pigs house was blown down. So off they went running into the 3rd little pigs house. The 3rd little pigs house was made out of strong nether bricks. Out came the big bad wolf running towards the 2nd little pigs house saying, “Let me in, Let me in! But the 3rd little pig replied, “Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin.”

“Then I will puff, then I will huff, then I will blow your house down”, the big bad wolf mumbled as he was trying to blow the 3rd little pigs house down. He could not brake it. It was too strong. But the big bad wolf yelled again, “Then I will puff, then I will whuff, then I will blow your house down”, but still did not blow down.

The three little pigs were so happy that they went sitting next to their fireplace and began to relax. Then the big bad wolf climbed up to the roof and went down in the chimney squishing himself in. He could smell fire underneath him. “Oh No!, screamed the wolf. He got burned so he ran away out through the door and running in serious pain, and the three little pigs LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.


No comments:

Post a Comment