Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

Week 1 Term 3-Holiday Recount



One early morning, sun shining bright through my bedroom curtains making my eyes wound. Knowing that today was the first day of the school holidays. I swiftly and carefully trudged down to the bathroom and had a 2 minute shower. As soon I had finished having a shower I rushed to my wardrobe. I got out a fancy old black jersey, new pair of skinny jeans and my old converses.  

I made my way for the car trying to beat my siblings as I wanted to sit in the front seat, off to the beach. The boot is full of full suitcases and all the spare seat has 4 big ones stacked up as well. We are on our way to the coast for the summer. Two weeks of swimming, sand and sun, paradise. It’s a 4 hour drive and we've been in the car for an hour and a half.

I built a sandcastle with my little brother. The sun was very hot, which made me thirsty. Luckily my mum went and bought us ice-creams. A few minutes later we went for a swim and I started splashing water at my dad. We were all playing a lot of different games and just having fun until we had to go back to our home and took a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment