Pages

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

"Research" - (Outcome Development & Evaluation) DigiTech 2017

Greetings and welcome to my new blog post! Throughout this year in DigiTech (ICT) with Ms Anderson, we've been planning to make a multi-level game based on the topic, "Sustainability." We've finally reached the Outcome Development & Evaluation part of our main task. This document will define the Research that I've created to show what my game will include and what is used to make the game function. I would indeed love some feedback in the comments section down below. Thank you very much for visiting my blog, I appreciate your time for doing so :)

Page 1: - (Content)
Page 2: - (Materials)
Page 3: - (How To Create The Outcome)
Page 4: - (Other Useful Information)




1 comment:

  1. I know that you've undertaken a substantial amount of trialing with your original game concept. You can include this, alongside other more complex games into your research document as well. Well done. I look forward to seeing how your game ideas develop.

    ReplyDelete