Pages

Thursday, August 10, 2017

[Art]- "What Have We Learnt?"

Image result for artGreetings and welcome to my new blog post! Throughout last term and also this term (last couple of weeks), in our Optional Art class with Mrs Telefoni, we've been learning and designing a phenomenal piece of artwork. This artwork consists of our personal interests, surroundings & family/friends. We've looked into the technique that is used to create the artwork piece, and the technique used is carving and inking. We also looked into the placement of images, such as the Foreground, Midground and of course, the Background. . I was not told the proper technique or method, but those are the different processes we've gone through. The first thing we had to do was research images in which you are either interested in or the other topics above. The next step was to create a draft image to display what your final design is going to be... consisting of the topics you've chosen. After that... we began looking into the carving process, and we had to think about the "Negative & Positive sides", which was a big challenge for me at first. As of the process that I'm currently working on at the moment is waiting for my ink compressed image to dry up so that I am able to paint it. So that's the next process... "painting." Stay tuned to see my finished design, and thank you very much for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment